Sunday

Slow and steady wins the race

I didn't have much luck getting a pic. I need to practice doing that more, but the scale says that
today I am 232.4 - that's down 1.6 from last Sunday

*********************************************
I use the Diet Power program to keep track of things. When you weigh in, it averages your weights over a certain period of time and then gives you a projection based on that data. For the last 2 months it has projected a gain for me. Today - whooopeeeeee!!!! - it has decided that I am serious about this and is projecting a loss.
***********************************************
So far it hasn't been very hard to stay on track. It makes a difference when you are focused. And I am focused. I received a box of heart truffles for my birthday. I took those to school the day I subbed. I bought the Hubster a box of chocolate covered cherries for Valentine's day. They haven't bothered me at all. Today I am making almond crusted pork loins for the family dinner. I also made an almond crusted sugar free cheesecake. Oh, how I suffer!

I'm off to hit the treadmill and listen to all the wonderful news about our economy. On second thought, I think I'll pop in last week's BIGGEST LOSER video instead. :)

Daily stats:
Type: Treadmill
Route: Manual controls
Time:22
Average heart rate: 115
Max heart rate: 137
Calories burned: 153
Down 1.6 pounds from last Sunday
Got on the treadmill at 9:30
Temp: 15 degrees

5 comments:

  1. You are amazing Mary...Keep being focused....Bikini weather is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ! A nice healthy loss for the week !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss! WoOt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great weight loss! Yes, we 'really suffer' when we are eating right. Weight loss does NOT have to be about doing without, it is just a matter of changes to what we DO eat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thats a great loss! Perfect! We don't always have to do without we just have to plan ahead and not live 'on the fly' . If i know there is something 'not on plan' that i WANT i will adjust my calories for the day and try to fit it in. Maybe it might mean exercising a little more or cutting back here and there to make room for it or a combination of the two. But you did a great job of resisting temptation! Way to go girl! Jinx!

    ReplyDelete