Saturday

Spring is on the horizon - really - it is - I hope

Today was a long day with a lot of driving on bad roads. I'm not as nervous about it now - I have a little more confidence, but I still don't like it much. I didn't get a workout today because I was out the door early. Food's been okay - still needs a little more refining, but I'm getting there. This latest venture started on February 6 - the day I posted my weight for all to see. That's a little over 2 weeks ago and I am down over 6 pounds. Not bad for an old lady. :)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the loss !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow weightloss is weightloss that stays with you. Congratulations on the weightloss. You are doing great. 'They' say you shouldn't lose more that 2 lbs a week, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad at all old lady ooops i mean Sugar, i mean Mary...hee,hee.....Your doing great! Keep it up! Jinx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not bad at all!

    Congrats on the loss! You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! The encouragement means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete